If you're an artist on YouTube, your Official Artist Channel (OAC) brings together all your content from your different YouTube channels into one place. The channel automatically programs your music catalogue on two new shelves, including your music videos, songs and albums.
Official artist channels offer:
- Organised content: The Official Artist Channel layout automatically organises your discography into an album section and your Official Music Videos into a new playlist. You have the option to move, delete and re-add either of these auto-generated music sections from your channel.
- Promotional content: Choose what you want to highlight in the featured video slot.
- Fan engagement: One verified and official channel where you can directly reach and interact with your fans on YouTube.
- Subscriber boost: Upon verification, any followers on YouTube music are instantly converted to channel subscribers.
To be eligible for an Official Artist Channel, your channel has to meet the following requirements:
- Own and operate a YouTube channel that represents one artist or band
- Have at least three official releases on YouTube delivered and distributed by a music distributor or label (Label Worx Ltd)
- Have no policy violations on your channel
And one of the following:
- Work with a YouTube Partner Manager
- Be part of the YouTube Partner Programme
- Your channel is part of a label network that works with a Partner Manager
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR OAC REQUEST TO LABEL WORX
If your Artist is eligible as described above, and your Record Label is distributed by Label Worx, then you can simply complete the following form with the relevant details. You will need to have the following links ready to submit:
Artist Channel URL
Artist Topic URL
Please note, it can sometimes take up to 2-6 months for the request to be processed by YouTube