Label Worx has entered into a deal with Facebook to work with, develop and implement a rights management and royalty payment/reporting system.
During the first phase, Facebook will not report royalties but will be developing the following products which cover personal & non-commercial use of recordings in:
1. User videos posted on Facebook
2. The provision of an audio library for use on live user streaming
Facebook is not launching an on-demand music service comparable with e.g. YouTube, Spotify, Apple or Amazon Music and the above products are subject to various limitations.
Label Worx needs to provide details of all artist and label Facebook / Instagram accounts that they wish to whitelist.
Artist Page Whitelisting
To whitelist your artist pages, within the Label Worx LMS please go to:
- Artists > Artist List
- Click on the Artist name you wish to update
- Scroll down to 'Social Networking Links' and enter the links
- Click Apply
Label Page Whitelisting
To whitelist your label pages, within the Label Worx LMS please go to:
- "Labels > Record Labels"
- Click on the Label you wish to update
- Scroll down to 'Social Networking' and enter the links
- Click "Apply"
Please note: Whitelisting will prevent any videos uploaded to these pages, containing licensed content, from being claimed by the rights holder (i.e. this will prevent artist/label uploads from being blocked). Uploaded content will be subject to Facebook's standard terms and conditions.