Playlists that are created on your YouTube channel will be available on YouTube Music, providing the content has been claimed by a YouTube partner such as Label Worx. If you are not yet set up for YouTube Monetisation and would like to get started, please see this article: How do I monetise my tracks on YouTube?
Note: If you create a YouTube playlist with only partially claimed content, then only the claimed content will show in the playlist on YouTube Music.
Creating A Playlist
- Start with a video you want in the playlist, you can find this by searching on YouTube
- Under the video, click Add to.
- Select Watch later, Faves, or a playlist you've already created, or click Create new playlist.
- If you create a new playlist, enter a playlist name.
- Use the drop down box to select your playlist's privacy setting. If it's private, only you can view the playlist.
- Click Create.
To find your playlists, go to the Guide and click Library.