To remove your tracks on YouTube through Label Worx, you first need to set up YouTube management on your channel. If you haven't already done this, please follows the steps in this article: How do I setup YouTube management
Once the channel management is set up, follow these steps to remove your tracks.
1. Go to "Release Management" -> "Monetise YouTube"
2. Select the tracks you wish to take down
3. Click "Takedown" in the icon menu
4. Confirm you want to remove these tracks
- You can only remove a track which has been set to final for distribution.
- You can also choose to monetise infringing tracks instead of taking them down. This KB article will epxlain how to monetise your tracks. How do I monetise my tracks on YouTube?