Placing an order for mixing & mastering is simple. Just complete the following steps :
1. Select "Mastering" on your top menu
2. Upload your pre-mastered audio stems
3. Select your uploaded stems which are to be included in the order.
4. Confirm your order
5. Download mastered files when they are complete
Uploading Your Files
You must upload a WAV or AIFF file for each track that you wish to get mastered. Other file formats are not supported.
You can upload track files in 2 ways :
1. You can use the HTML uploader present on the mastering order screen.
2. You can upload files to your personal Label Worx FTP account using the login details on screen.
HTML Uploader :
Both of these methods will upload files to your FTP Folder which is visible by clicking the "FTP Folder" tab header.
Selecting the package
You first need to select the relevant package, for a track mix and master, either select Mix & Master or mix & Master +.
While looking at your FTP Folder put a tick next to each file that you wish to include in your mix. The totals at the bottom of the mastering screen will update as you select files.
Completing Your Order
Once all of your files are selected click "Order Mastering" to display the order confirmation screen. If you wish to specify a required date or comment then you can do so here.
Once completed click "Place Order"
Your order will now be sent to our mix & mastering engineers who will come back to you shortly. Orders are usually completed within 48 hours (Mon - Fri).
Completed Mastering Orders
Once mastering has taken place you will receive an email confirming that your files are now available to download. You can download these from the "Mastered Files" tab on the mastering screen.