To enable YouTube management through our system, follow these steps:
1. Ensure your YouTube channel is connected with Label Worx, this is done via "Release Management" -> "YouTube Monetisation"
Connecting your channel guide: Once you are in the "YouTube Monetisation" page, click on "Channels" from the top right and then click "New" and follow the instructions on connecting your channel. It may ask you to verify the account, which once you have done you may need to delete the channel from the Label Worx account and re-connect again.
2. Go to "Tools" -> "YouTube Videos" -> "Channels" -> Select channel
3. Select the labels whose content you wish to manage
4. Under the "Channel Management" heading click "Manage This Channel"
5. Follow the on screen instructions and agree to the declaration
6. Click "Authorise"
Label Worx will be notified and proceed with transferring your channel under our portal. Label Worx will notify you so you can login to your YouTube dashboard to accept the invitation.
Once its switched under our account you can then manage your YouTube channel by going to "Release Management" -> "Monetise YouTube"
Note: If you are linking a channel for monetisation purposes and not for use with our YouTube Upload tool, you do not need to verify the channel and can proceed to monetise.