If you need to "resend" statements to your Licensors the process is slightly different to sending the statements in the first instance.
Note - If you have not yet sent your Licensor Statements then please read this article - How do I email my generated Licensor Statements to my Licensors?
You can resend Licensor Statements in 2 ways - Individually or Bulk.
This method allows you to find a Licensors Statement and quickly resend it to them via.
Complete these steps to send a single statement -
1. Select "Royalty -> Licensor Statements -> Licensor Statement Listing" on the top menu
2. Search and find the statement in the list
3. Click "Resend" next to your statement and the date it was originally sent
4. The send email window displays all the information that will be sent to your Licensor. You can change this if you like but it is "Ready to Go" for most people.
5. Click the "Send" button
The statement will now be resent via email directly to your Licensor.
Bulk Statement Resending
Sending your statements out in "Bulk" has the added benefit that your Licensors will received only one email with multiple attachments (if you have more than one statement to send them).
To resend your statements out in bulk complete the following -
1. Select "Royalty -> Licensor Statements -> Send Licensor Statements" on the top menu
2. Click the "Resend" button on the icon menu (to put the sender into resend mode)
Note - Using the "Statements To Resend" range screen you can decide exactly which Licensor and what statements should be resent. If you leave everything as it is displayed and click "Preview" the system will attempt to resend all statements you have previously sent that have not yet had an "Invoiced Received". We suggest you use the range screen to select the exact range of statements you wish to resend.
3. Select a specific "Licensor" from the drop down (if you wish to resend statements to a single Licensor only)
4. If you wish to select a range of "Contracts In" to send statements from use the "Reference From" and "Reference To" fields
5. If you wish to resend statements from a specific category of "Contracts In" only use the "Category" field
6. If you wish to select a range of "Contracts In" by their "Contract Start Date" use the "Contract Start Date From" and "To" fields.
7. If you wish to select a range of statements based on the date they were created use the "Statement Date From" and "To" fields.
8. If you wish to resend a particular batch use the "Statement Batch" field
9. As default on statements that you have not an invoice received will be resent. If you wish to send "All Statements" change this via the "Statements Status" field.
10. Click the "Preview List" button to view a list of statements that will be emailed
11. To confirm and actually start the statement emails going click the "Send" button on the icon menu
Your statements will now be resent to your Licensors.
Article is closed for comments.