Once you have generated your Licensor Statements and checked them (to ensure they are correct), Royalty Worx provides you with the necessary tools to email these statements to your Licensors.
Note - If you have not yet generated your Licensor Statements then please read this article - How do I generate Licensor / Artist statements?
The "Bulk Statements Send" system will only send statements to your Licensors that you have not sent before. This is to prevent you from accidently sending duplicates out.
Note - If you have already sent statements to your Licensors but need to "resend" them read this article - How do I resend statements to my Licensors?
You can email Licensor Statements in 2 ways - Individually or Bulk
This method is simple and allows you to find a Licensors Statement and quickly email it to them.
Complete these steps to send a single statement -
1. Select "Royalty -> Licensor Statements -> Licensor Statement Listing" on the top menu
2. Search and find the statement in the list
3. Click "Email Now" next to your statement
4. The send email window displays all the information that will be sent to your Licensor. You can change this if you like but it is "Ready to Go" for most people.
5. Click the "Send" button
The statement will now be emailed directly to your Licensor.
Bulk Statement Sending
Sending your statements out in "Bulk" has the added benefit that your Licensors will received only one email with multiple attachments (if you have more than one statement to send them).
To send your statements out in bulk complete the following -
1. Select "Royalty -> Licensor Statements -> Send Licensor Statements" on the top menu
Note - Using the "Statements To Send" range screen you can decide exactly who you wish to send your statements to. If you leave everything as it is displayed and click "Preview" the system will attempt to send all unsent statements. If you wish to do this skip to step 6 below.
2. Select a specific "Licensor" from the drop-down (if you wish to send a single Licensors statements only)
3. If you wish to select a range of "Contracts In" to send statements from use the "Reference From" and "Reference To" fields
4. If you wish to send statements from a specific category of "Contracts In" use the "Category" field
5. If you wish to select a range of "Contracts In" by their "Contract Start Date" use the "Contract Start Date From" and "To" fields.
6. Click the "Preview List" button to view a list of statements that will be emailed
7. To confirm and actually start the statement emails going click the "Send" button on the icon menu
Your statements will now be sent to your Licensors and they will be able to submit invoices online to collect their royalties.