If your distributor or stores does not appear in the drop-down list to create a new import template, you can use our "Distributor Sales" template or we can create a new template for you. Below are the instructions for each option.
Using the "Distributor Sales" import template:
- Download the template here: Download Distributor Sales Template
- Copy and paste the relevant columns from your statements into the columns in the Distributor Import Template"
- The format in column H needs to either be Digital Download or Stream, if your statements say something different, use find and replace to change this to either Digital Download or Stream.
- Ensure you remove currency symbols from the value column (M) as this should be numerical only.
- Column I needs to either be Track or Release. If your statements say something different, use find and replace to change this to either Track or Release.
Note: The more information you can fill out the better the system will auto-match the lines to your releases in our system. As a minimum, try to ensure the EAN / UPC code and ISRC code entered matches what is in our system.
You should also ensure the information is correct to avoid mismatching any sales.
Once you have created the file, this KB article will explain how to import the statement. How do I import statements I receive direct from DSPs into Royalty Worx?
IMPORTANT: You need to select the "Distributor Sales - Present" import template, then choose your distributor or store from that sub menu.
If your store does not appear send the following information via the Request Form with the store / distributors name requesting for this to be added to the list.
Custom Import Templates:
Custom imports can be made, however they may be chargeable. To get a quote for a custom import please include the following information via our Request Form.
- Distributor / store name
- Example statements provided by the distributor (minimum of 3 statements required)
- Any other information you feel is relevant to creating the import
Note: If you are aware the distributors statement format has changed at any point, provide multiple examples of each and detail in your email, when and what has changed.
The statements should be provided exactly as you receive them from your distributor and not edited in any way.
You should only provide final sales statements, an export of sales estimates is not suitable as these are not final sales.