The final stage of importing a statement into Royalty Worx is to "Finalize" it. This will perform a currency conversion (if required) and all sales on the imported statement will be available for Licensor statements.
IMPORTANT - If you have NOT yet received payment for a statement then please do NOT finalize it. You should never pay out for any sales that you have not received payment for.
To Finalize a Sales Import complete the following steps -
1. Select "Royalty->Sales Imports" from the Top menu
2. Select your "Sales Import" from the list
Note - If you have not yet created a Sales Import see this article How do I import statements I receive direct from DSPs into Royalty Worx?
Note - You can only Finalize a Sales Import that has the status "Matching Complete". If you statement does not have this status then refer to the article in the note above.
3. Click the "Finalize" button in the top right icon menu
4. In the "Amount Received" field you should specify the actual value (in your local currency) that you received into your bank account.
5. If the "Amount Received" value differs from the "Statement Value" you will need to specify whether the statement values should be converted. Our advise here is to always select "Convert To Invoice Value". That way all deductions are recouped.