If you have made Physical Sales such as Vinyl or CD sales you must enter these via the Simple Sales Entry screen:
Note - Only enter sales into Royalty Worx that you have been paid for. If you have not yet received payment you do not want to be paying these sales out to your Licensors just in case you never receive the money.
1. Select "Royalty->Simple Sales Entry" from the Top menu
Default Simple Sales Entry Screen
2. Select the "Licensee" from the drop down field
Note - If you do not have any Licensees created then read this article - How do I create a New Licensee?.
3. Specify "Your Document Number" if applicable. This would typically be your invoice number to the Licensee.
4. Specify the "Sales Date" as the date of the actual sale (Please do not specify todays date)
5. Select the "Store" from the drop down list if applicable
6. Select "Physical Sales" from the "Sales Types"
7. Select the "Format" applicable
8. Select the "Physical Product" from the drop down list.
Creating A New Physical Product
a. If the "Physical Product"is not listed click "Create New"
b. Search for your Single, EP or Album using the "Release Field"
c. Click "Next"
d. Edit the "Description" if required
e. Untick the tracks that do not appear on this new Physical Product (if any)
e. Click "Save"
9. Specify the "Quantity" of sales
10. Specify the "Unit Value" or "Total Sales Value"
11. The "Notes" field is optional
12. Click the "Save" button in the top right
This sale will now be entered into your Royalty database and will be available to view via "Royalty->Sales Reporting".