We use Templates when creating Contracts In, mainly for speed. You create a Template with your typical deal settings and use these as a starting point when creating actual release Contracts.
To edit a Contract In template complete the following steps -
1. Select "Royalty -> Contracts In" on the top menu
2. Tick the "Show Template" check box to filter the list so you only see "Template Contracts"
3. Select the Template you wish to edit
4. Update the details on the contract as required.
Simple Mode :
Clicking the "Advanced" option will allow you to create a more bespoke deal.
Advanced Mode :
5. Click the "Save" button on the icon menu
Your template will now be updated.
NOTE : Updating a template will NOT updated all of the existing Contracts In that were generated prior to your changes.