This article explains how to setup a promo campaign and send it out to your DJ Recipients. It assumes that you have already created your "Promo Lists", uploaded "DJ Recipients" and created a Single or EP that you wish to promo.
If you have not completed the above please read the following Knowledge Base articles:
To start a promo campaign you must complete the following steps :
1. Select "Promotion -> Promo Sender" on the top menu
2. Click the "New" button from the top right icon menu
3. Search for the release and select it using the Release field
4. Read the Terms & Conditions
5. Tick the box to accept the terms and conditions
6. Tick the box to confirm your credit payment
7. Click the "Accept" button
Note - Before you start your promo campaign it is recommended that you click the "Preview" button on the icon menu to view exactly what this campaign will look like to your recipients.
8. Select "Individual Recipient" or "Promo List" depending on whether you wish to send your promo to 1 DJ Recipient or a complete promo list. If you select the promo list you will have an option to schedule the promo send at a specific time.
9. Specify a date that you wish for this promo to expire (downloads will not be possible after this date)
10. Select either an "Individual Recipient" or "Promo List" to send this promo to (depending on what you selected in Step 3 above)
11. Accept the "Terms & Conditions" at the bottom of the screen
12. Click the "Send" button on the icon menu to start the campaign sending
Note - We recommend that you send the Promo out to just your own email, and then check the Promo fully. When you are 100% happy with the Promo you can then send this out to your full list.