Submitting charts to stores is a proven method of generating extra revenue for the tracks included and helps gain exposure for the artists themselves. Trackitdown is no different. Their charts system is well established and also supports radio show playlists.
Submitting Charts Directly to Trackitdown
Submitting charts directly to Trackitdown is easy.
1. Clear the player so it is empty.
2. Locate the tracks you wish to feature in your chart and click "Cue"
Note - Charts are not limited by track numbers so you can either create your current top 10 or include all the tracks from your weekends DJ set or radio show, it's entirely up to you.
3. You can drag the tracks up and down in the playlist to adjust the order of your chart.
4. Once you have all of your tracks for your chart in the player click "Create Chart"
5. Give the "Chart" / "Playlist" a title.
6. Add additional information (if required)
7. Upload a professional 300 x 300 pixel press shot image
8. Click "Save Chart" and your chart will be published.