Required Approval Stages :
- Return your distribution contract which will have been sent to you via Docusign. If you have not received this, please email Label Worx Support
- Complete your label profile - read here
- Upload a good quality logo for your label - read here
- Return your back catalogue transferring releases sheet - read here
- Link your YouTube channel to the label Worx system - read here
Note: If you do not have a YouTube channel, we would recommend creating one. If for any reason you do not wish to create a YouTube channel please email Label Worx Support and we can enable your label for Content ID. This means we will monetise other users videos who use your tracks and account the royalties back to you.
New Labels & Labels with less than 5 releases
If your label has not yet released any music or has less than 5 releases in your back catalogue then we also require that you complete these steps -
- Add your next 2 releases to our system - How to create a release. For a new label it is recommended that you have a minimum of 2 releases ready before you launch. This will allow Label Worx to gain a better picture of your label and is also a requirement of several download stores before they will list your label. Releases are created via the "Release Management" menu.
- Update your websites and social networking pages - why add more info Please note : The above points are mentioned based on feedback and requests from our store partners. You stand a much better chance of being accepted by stores that adopt a strict vetting policy if you address these points.
Once you are confident that you have completed the points listed above we require that you click the Request Approval button next to your label in the Record Labels section and complete the steps on screen - read here
This will then inform us that you are ready to move forward and our team will then review your label and contact you shortly with a response.