The "Bundle Builder" is a simple, intuitive system which allows you to quickly build new releases (Albums, EPs, and Singles) using your existing catalogue.
Why would you want to do this?
For 2 reasons.
1. To generate more revenue for your label and artists
2. To increase the exposure of your label and artists
The most common use for the "Bundle Builder" is to build new "bundled" album releases that enable you to re-use your back catalogue, encouraging new sales and bringing you more revenue. Many labels employ this technique which enables them to put out more new releases (even though it contains older material). These new products appear in the stores "New Release" sections thus generating new sales.
Obviously you need to have a few releases in order to get the full benefits of the "Bundle Builder" but once you have a catalogue the possibilities are endless. Now creating those "Best of ????" compilations, "Ibiza House ####" will be simple.
How do I use the Bundle Builder?
To create a new "Album" using the "Bundle Builder" complete the following -
1. Select "Release Management -> Bundle Builder" from the top menu
2. Mark the tracks you wish to use in your new bundle using the "Use" checkboxes on the left
Note - Use the text search, label filter and genre filters to locate the tracks you wish to use easier
3. Once you have selected the tracks you wish to use for your product click the "Create" button on your icon menu
4. Select the "Artist" from the list (Various Artists is usually correct if this bundle contains tracks from several artists)
5. Enter a "Catalog" number for this new release
6. Enter a "Release Name" for this new release
7. Click the "Next" button
8. Specify the album level credits ("Written By", "Produced By", "Publisher", "P Line" & "C Line")
9. Click the "Next" button
10. Enter a "Description" of this new album
11. Click the "Finish" button
12. Click the "Yes" button to confirm creation of the new Album / Single
Your new product will now be created and the screen will refresh with the new product displayed. You can now complete and "finalize" this product for distribution in the normal way.
Read this article here on how to submit this release for distribution -