The easiest way to upload audio for the tracks on your release is to do it directly on the "Mix Details" screen. This does limit you to uploading files to one track at a time however.
Note - This article assumes that you have already created your Single, EP or Album. If you have not already done this please read one of these articles -
Direct to Track
To upload audio directly to track complete the following steps -
1. Select "Release Management -> Release List" on the top menu
2. Select the release you are looking for from the list
3. On the "Release Details" screen click the "Upload & Upload Files" link next to your track
4. On the "Mix Details" screen scroll down until you see the "Audio Files" section
5. Click the "Upload New MP3 File", "Upload New WAV File" or "Upload New Sample" link (depending on which file you wish to upload.
6. Use the "File Picker" to select the file from your harddrive and click "Upload"
Note - Your file will now upload to the track. This will take sometime depending on your upload speed and the size of the file. Do not navigate away from this screen while your file is uploading.
7. Once your upload has finished Label Worx will analyse your file and update your screen with the file details.
8. Click the "Save" button to update your track details.
Note - If you need to upload a lot of tracks we recommend you use the FTP method of uploading. Please read this article - How do I upload audio files using FTP?