Label Worx has partnered with certain stores such as Beatport Sounds and Juno to deliver sample packs for Label Worx distribution customers. To release a sample pack, please follow these steps.
1. Ensure your sample pack is formatted according to Label Worx guidelines, you can download our formatting guide here: Sample Pack Formatting Guide
2. Fill out the sample pack release metadata form here: Sample Pack Metadata Form
3. Ensure the completed Zip file can be accessed at the file transfer link you provided in the metadata form.
4. We will then check the sample pack and ensure it adheres to the formatting guide before submitting to the stores.
- You must allow a minimum of 3 weeks to the release date when submitting sample packs, however, we recommend trying to leave 5-6 weeks.
- Beatport also wants to see the release of sample packs backed up by a comprehensive marketing strategy from the label. When sending the link to the sample pack, please include an overview of your marketing strategies.
IMPORTANT: Sample pack submissions are charged at £60 per pack.