It is possible to import releases using the "Release Import" system. This import process is very detailed and is only recommended to be used for large batches of releases.
To import releases please complete the following steps:
1. Click "Release Management -> Release List" on the top menu.
2. Click the "Import" button on the icon menu
3. Download the "Label_Worx_Bulk_Import.xls" file from this screen.
Note - The "Label_Worx_Bulk_Import.xls" file is the only file format that you can use to import releases. You must enter all information for your tracks / releases.
4. Enter your information onto the sheet
All Red columns on the sheet must be completed. Orange columns do not need to be completed for the import but this information will need to be supplied in our system before you can submit each release for distribution.
Please ensure that you follow the instructions written on the sheet as it clearly explains what each column requires.
5. Select your completed sheet using the file picker, in the image above use the browse button (this may vary on different browsers)
6. Click the "Import" button on the icon menu
7. A summary screen will detail what will be imported or list any errors.
8. If there are NO errors you can press the "Import" button on the icon menu again to import the releases.